• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 zoo/paly packs

  • Thread starter Thread starter skyhigh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skyhigh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
269
Reaction score
31
Location
MI.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well got a little behind on bills time to sell a few packs.

$200+ Ship
newpics0001_1-5.jpg

$125+ ship
newpics0001_2-4.jpg

$150+ ship
newpics0001_3-4.jpg
 
very nice zoas, but I'm more impressed with the quality of picture!!! I have zoas that nice, but whenever I take a picture I can never get them as nice as yours. what lighting are these under?
 
Nice looking zoas pack nr 1 first roll and frag in the middle and last roll and frag in the middle what type are they?????????????????
and pack 3 bottom left what type are they???????????
The polyps are big so they must be a palys.
 
Last edited:
lol I'm going to add you as a friend because you have some amazing packs and I'd love to purchase one in the future. awesome pictures btw
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new