30.2 stand options?

Fat Sacs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a 30.2 and having a hard time finding a stand with the 24 x 18 footprint. Any help is appreciated.

OP
OP
Fat Sacs

Fat Sacs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can disregard, just ordered the WB one. New build thread soon to come

OP
OP
Fat Sacs

Fat Sacs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, placed my ordered and did not see any notification that these stands would be available at a later date. If you go to their site and click on shop and scroll down to the stand, you can select your size and add to cart and there is zero indication of a delay which is really bad as I was notified the stands would not be ready until the end of October.

This is a HUGE inconvenience and would mean either postponing setting up my tank for another 2 months, or going buy something in the interim and then move everything once the stand ships. There is no win here with either option ;Rage

Last edited:

mgftp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, placed my ordered and did not see any notification that these stands would be available at a later date. If you go to their site and click on shop and scroll down to the stand, you can select your size and add to cart and there is zero indication of a delay which is really bad as I was notified the stands would not be ready until the end of October.

This is a HUGE inconvenience and would mean either postponing setting up my tank for another 2 months, or going buy something in the interim and then move everything once the stand ships. There is no win here with either option ;Rage

That is really disappointing to hear. They should definitely let customers know what is not in stock on their site, especially with a expected ship date that far out.

I have been trying to decide what my next build will be and have been leaning strongly towards WaterBox. But reading your post and knowing I might get hit with a notice that what I order will not arrive for two months is pretty off-putting. Thanks for sharing.

RickyMcG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve always been a fan of finding “real” furniture for tank stands (especially because my wife hates typical, boxy aquarium stuff). :)

Might be worth looking some things up on Wayfair, etc. I got a decent-looking inexpensive cabinet for my Fluval Evo.

OP
OP
Fat Sacs

Fat Sacs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve always been a fan of finding “real” furniture for tank stands (especially because my wife hates typical, boxy aquarium stuff). :)

Might be worth looking some things up on Wayfair, etc. I got a decent-looking inexpensive cabinet for my Fluval Evo.

Thanks, I actually found an alternative and believe im just going to use that and not risk moving to the other stand months down the road.m

Flexin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some LFS have or know someone that will build one for you (if you are not handy like me and want it to look good :) ) Then you can customize it to the height you desire and the footprint.

OP
OP
Fat Sacs

Fat Sacs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upload_2018-9-6_19-11-14.jpeg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back