30 gal plastic qt bin almost falling apart.

  • Thread starter Thread starter merlberg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ratchet type straps from auto zone or wally world

I was going to say this but I forgot what they were called. It helped a lot with the bowing. You can also go around the lip. You are better off getting a new container. That is bowing a lot. I have used tons of storage bins and never seen that much flex.

 
I was going to say this but I forgot what they were called. It helped a lot with the bowing. You can also go around the lip. You are better off getting a new container. That is bowing a lot. I have used tons of storage bins and never seen that much flex.



Thanks alot for showing me a pic cuz i had no clue what that was lol.
 
Here is a 15 gallon water feed trough
cd156e818daaad69d1d196e737b76d92.jpg


http://www.agrisupply.com/oval-tank/p/54748/

These are made of structural foam plastic and are sturdy. Made for animal watering or feeding so tough. Should be able to find this at a local feed store.
 
Go to Goodwill or other thrift stores and you will find tanks very cheap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new