30 gal

Douglas Wattier

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
58
Location
Low Country SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm a little late to the build threads but I figured I would start one now that I have put my first 3 pieces of SPS in place. I've had them acclimating for a week now.

Enchanted Birdsnest
Green Goblin Acropora
Silver Bullet monti

tank1.JPG


tank2.JPG


tank3.JPG


tank4.JPG


tank5.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new