30 gallon crab tank.

I tried to get one. It's a bad perspective he looks huge. I got some good algae going though

1450131924009.jpg


1450131936608.jpg
 
So is he still the only thing in the tank?
 
Yeah. And a single hermit crab. He carries the hermit all over the tank. Some of the xenia survived and is growing back. The two pistol shrimp are in there somewhere too
 
That's a dirty tank man haha! Perfect for the crab
 
Yeah I figured let it grow out. The hermit lives the life. The glass isn't to bad but the algae sways on the rocks.
 
Yeah I don't understand it. He's about a hockey puck, maybe a little bit smaller
 
Probably around 6 or 7 months. He was smaller than a quarter
 
Well that's cool man. I had one and let him go, he got to big for the tank and took an interest in the fish lol
 
Haha, that's pretty cool. That's alot of goldfish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new