30 gallon crab tank.

It happened. I had to get rid of the crab, he was just to destructive. I don't need a 10lb rock crashing through my glass.

1461181778918.jpg
 
Yupp. My framing hammer. It was the most humane way I could think of.
 
Not smash him over the head with a hammer.
re-homed, gave to LFS or made your rock more stable.
I dont put lobsters in a pot.
 
While maybe not ideal, stone crabs are eaten regularly.... i dont know of a lfs that would take one in, and it would be difficult to rehome... no need to beat the guy up about it, it's done.
 
I tried to find someone who wanted it, but it was a stone crab. When the thing can literally move 10lb rocks there's no way to set it up. As far as I know there are very few people that have raised them as pets let alone documented it. So you're welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new