30 gallon crab tank.

Well it happened. I wanted the square tank for a reef because it looked so good, so I set a 30 up yesterday for the crab. Now two cycling tanks!

1453297383749.jpg
Ha ha nice. A man after my own heart
 
Nice man. He's got a pretty big tank!
 
Haha that should be plenty! Where did you get him?
 
They say they can get like 10 inches wide. I got him on a piece of live rock about six months ago
 
Getting the stand finished up. I ran outta Finnish pine so it's on hold for now. I made the tub it's own section and can take it out if need be.

1454548835824.jpg
 
Nice man! Looking good bro
 
What are you gonna run on it filtration wise?
 
I got a c-220 up top. I wanted to leave underneath empty for supplies.

1454598713739.jpg
 
The crab molted! He's still in hiding, can't wait to see how big he is.

1455201171943.jpg
 
Awesome man haha. Be sure to show us
Definitely! I can see a claw and he appears to have doubled in size. He usually hides for a couple days after. Maybe with some artificial crab meat later he'll come out haha
 
Definitely! I can see a claw and he appears to have doubled in size. He usually hides for a couple days after. Maybe with some artificial crab meat later he'll come out haha
Lol!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new