30 gallon crab tank.

He's still being shy but I think I got a spider crab in the tank! They're bad pics but you can still see it

1455568334151.jpg


1455568346988.jpg
 
I'd say body is about 3", with the legs probably 5". His crusher claw is serious.
 
I'd say body is about 3", with the legs probably 5". His crusher claw is serious.
Yeah the claw looks like it means business haha. I'd hate for him to crab hold of on of my fingers lol
 
Yeah the claw looks like it means business haha. I'd hate for him to crab hold of on of my fingers lol
He attacks my tweezers if I do anything in the tank with them. Watching YouTube videos definitely makes you not want to get the claw.
 
He attacks my tweezers if I do anything in the tank with them. Watching YouTube videos definitely makes you not want to get the claw.
Now your making me want to watch a video on that. But before I do, how bad is it?
 
Haha, I'll check them out. So are you gonna run a hob overflow?
Not in the crab tank, for the reef. I'm probably gonna leave well enough alone for now though. I'm having great success with my canister. I clean it once a week though. I did get a sump all built though and it works great!
 
Not in the crab tank, for the reef. I'm probably gonna leave well enough alone for now though. I'm having great success with my canister. I clean it once a week though. I did get a sump all built though and it works great!
Dude, set that reef tank up man!
 
Pretty good, battling hair algae. I just got 50 blue legged and 10 huge scarlet legged. They're doing serious damage to it.

1455577760231.jpg


1455577771525.jpg


1455577795361.jpg
I can't stand hair algae man. It's so annoying haha
 
You should make a build thread on it
 
Its been going for a little over a month now. I was actually thinking about starting another thread for it.
You should dude, this thread is labeled crab tank haha, so they aren't thinking reef. People are missing the other tank man
 
You should dude, this thread is labeled crab tank haha, so they aren't thinking reef. People are missing the other tank man
On another note. How do I change the title of this thread? it's a 30 gallon now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new