30-gallon mix reef tank

I'm new to Reef2Reef, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I have been keeping a saltwater tank for many years. I have a 30-gallon mix reef. I run two Aqua Clear filters, a heater, an AI Hydra HD 26, and a max spect gyre. I have a six-line, a pair of Clownfish, a sand-shifting goby, and a clean-up crew. Here are some pictures of my setup and fish.

IMG_3020 (1).jpg IMG_3134 (1).jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You should start a build thread for your tank so we can follow your progress!
 
Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new