30 gallon starphire cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kev311
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kev311

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
14
Location
Salem Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I thought I would like to put together this beautiful cube tank but I really need to finish my first project rather than start another so I decided I would let this go to help fund a reefkeeper or leds for my current tank. It's a 30 gallon cube with 1/2"starphire beveled and polished glass 3 sides and 1/2" tinted glass in back plumbed for a beananimal overflow with the plumbing. no scratches. 200 dollars

aqyjavy7.jpg
uryjesa7.jpg
e3ynujyh.jpg


-Kevin
 
Last edited:
Oops sorry I almost forgot that I posted this up here but I sadly already sold this.

-Kevin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new