30% OFF all remaining corals on the Website now Live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ll take Jameson
Me too

whiskey.gif

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like one we had years ago at my old shop, RR Tropic Thunder Montipora
https://jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/collections/sps-corals/products/sps-vhe4s4

We don't have that one but we have a few nice montipora going in this sale.

Here's some samples

WWC Kung Pow Monti
MAR22-0354.jpg

Red Setosa
MAR22-0359.jpg

WWC Grafted Sunfire Cap
MAR22-0362.jpg

ARC Random Rainbow Monti
MAR22-0363.jpg

New Release ARC Lake Effect Monti Cap
MAR22-0366.jpg

Blue Polyp Montipora hirsuta
MAR22-0367.jpg

JF Mean Streak Monti
MAR22-0368.jpg

IA Cherry Garcia Monti Cap
MAR22-0371.jpg

ECC Confused Rainbow Sunset Monti
MAR22-SF-0138.jpg

WWC Cherry Tree Monti
MAR22-SF-0146.jpg
I will need to get one of those Lake Effect's because I KNOW what it actually is. Only 4 places in the world experiences Lake Effect Snow is. If you don't consider yourself lucky.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
LUCKY CHARM

Will this weekend be your lucky weekend? Time to find out! For this game, pick your lucky charm, and if the wheel lands on it, you're in the raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! Anyone can be a winner, so step right up and play your chances to win!

One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the Live Sale then a winner will be announced shortly after. Luck O' the Irish to ya!

Gotta go with the flag because My father, he was Orange and me mother, she was green.
One of the best Irish songs out there and my Great Great Grandparents were just this.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will need to get one of those Lake Effect's because I KNOW what it actually is. Only 4 places in the world experiences Lake Effect Snow is. If you don't consider yourself lucky.
Well, when you get that $500 grand prize you're going to have plenty to get at least one!

Salty716

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orchard Park (where I’m in Buffalo) is literally God’s butthole for snow.

i work fairly close to where ARC is and I can drive from a snowstorm to a sunny day in a 30 min drive north. It’s crazy. I’m originally from Syracuse and that snowfall there is dumb too lol.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I saw it on TV once. I almost considered starting a fire in the fireplace. Then I realized it was 85 degrees outside.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orchard Park (where I’m in Buffalo) is literally God’s butthole for snow.

i work fairly close to where ARC is and I can drive from a snowstorm to a sunny day in a 30 min drive north. It’s crazy. I’m originally from Syracuse and that snowfall there is dumb too lol.
yeah right there with you. i am 15 min outside Cleveland to the east. I KNOW what gods butthole looks like :)

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw it on TV once. I almost considered starting a fire in the fireplace. Then I realized it was 85 degrees outside.
Yeah i saw a cactus once on tv. Are they really that pokey?

Sexy Pump It GIF

block134

Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
LUCKY CHARM

Will this weekend be your lucky weekend? Time to find out! For this game, pick your lucky charm, and if the wheel lands on it, you're in the raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! Anyone can be a winner, so step right up and play your chances to win!

One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the Live Sale then a winner will be announced shortly after. Luck O' the Irish to ya!

4 Leaf clover for me

Brian Paxson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
LUCKY CHARM

NEW GAME
LUCKY CHARM

Pot o gold for me

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@A Reef Creation, any chance there may be like a grab bag or mystery pack option during the sale? i am a sucker for those.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 27.0%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 77 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back