300 DD Starphire

I think I went about the same put I put a riser under my stand because I new I would be moving so I could get it threw a door .Next time I will have a metal stand built in two pieces and just skin it. Now after I moved I have my equipment next to it and sump so I dont have to mess with anything under it.lol
 
Nice! How do you like that Dart pump? I hear good and bad things about them. Its like people love them or just completely hate them. How long has that Reef flow been running? I'm currently running a blueline on my 125 and been running strong for 4 years now. I think I've made up my mind and am going with a DC pump for my new setup. I think I will probably use a speedwave 1000 until the new Reef Octopus DC pump comes out late this summer and then buy that and use the speedwave as a back up. To many Decisions these days.
 
Yea I love the dart havent had one problem with it and its only been running less than a year I also have been looking at the dc pumps also as a backup ,what are you going to get for a skimmer I have a super reef octopus 5000sss on mine but I am trying to sell it tho to get a external.
 
I'm gonna use the Reef Octopus Diablo DC 250
20140122_191323.jpg
 
I almost bought that one or the 300 but the dc pumps just came out at the time and I wanted everybody else to be the genie pig first I have heard good things about them now.lol
 
Congrats AquaCox on the tank. I think I'm going to paint the back a light blue. I tinted my last tank and that worked well but I think I want blue this time.
 
I am going with 6 AI Hydras. I've got 4 right now just waiting for some more funds to get the last 2. I have the standard AI controller but am thinking of buying the Neptune modal so I can control them with my Apex. Not exactly sure how that all works together.
 
Can't wait to get the new tank up and running!! I think Biggie is gonna love his new home. He's definitely out grown the 125!!
20130924_204055.jpg
 
Yea mine just died in the move it was my kids favorite fish he would let you pet him like a dog.He was just getting his streamers too.
 
Sorry for your loss that's rough. My kids would be devastated. Are u gonna try another one?
 
Oh yea, Every time they go look at the tank they ask me every time were he is at.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new