• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

300 gallon acrylic tank - stand - remote sump - 300 dollars

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think i'm out :( Just opened up my harley trailer for the first time in 8 years, not a pretty sight. Would take a two days to evict all the rodents, kill all the wasps, replace the floor and glue the fiberglass roof back to the frame (lifting the roof without the use of the struts gave me a sneak peak of how heavy this tank is). Not sure what sort of mechanical issues i'd run into (99% positive the drum brakes are rusted/frozen without even looking). Hopefully someone getting home will see this and snatch it up by this weekend.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think i'm out :( Just opened up my harley trailer for the first time in 8 years, not a pretty sight. Would take a two days to evict all the rodents, kill all the wasps, replace the floor and glue the fiberglass roof back to the frame (lifting the roof without the use of the struts gave me a sneak peak of how heavy this tank is). Not sure what sort of mechanical issues i'd run into (99% positive the drum brakes are rusted/frozen without even looking). Hopefully someone getting home will see this and snatch it up by this weekend.
Sounds like you need a new trailer... ever come to VA, there’s a place in Boonesmille that sells them dirt cheap and great quality.
Had mine for six years and it’s still great.
Grey 6x12, v neck, enclosed for I think $2,299. Stupid cheap.

johnc_ct

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great deal. I had a 300 gallon Tenecor. It was a fabulous tank.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Pm me on tank. I have an idea to make this work since no one wants it

Brando650

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tenecor custom reef tank.

This setup is seven feet long, 28 inches deep and 30 inches tall. Eurobraced. Over 1 inch thick acrylic, it is ideal for small kids throwing pool balls or swinging baseball bats nearby. Center overflow. Blue background on the back and right side. Custom cabinets offer lots of storage below the tank with corian countertop to hold the tank and provide a perfect surface for the tank. This is designed to be used with the sump in another room. The sump is also shown, designed to accommodate lots of LR, separate area for Chaetto or Deep Sand Bed. Made with 3/8 inch acrylic. Also includes a sump table to keep it at an easy height. It was running for 10 years, so it needs some TLC. The tank and canopy interior needs sanded and buffed. I'd paint the interior cabinet with KILZ or something that will hold up better to saltwater than the polyurethane did. There is some crazing along the back seam which has been there since it was two years old and has stabilized. The acrylic still appears perfectly clear... other than the scratches and coralline. We emptied it in early May 2020.

I need to get it out to facilitate the sale of my old house and I don't have time to rejuvenate it. So, whoever can get six guys and a truck to the Chicago Suburbs with 300 bucks can have it. The Tank weighs 400 lbs. empty. The bottom is made of five cabinets that are easier to manage. I can assist and perhaps get a few more guys.

1589976776037.png

1589976811800.png

1589976744687.png
1589976854245.png

And an old pic with metal halids and a UFO LED from about 10 years ago.

1589976641773.png
Killer!

Wish I could have that shipped to California!!

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
nice don't you have a few big tanks now?
anyway that is great, glad it going to a good home :D
Biggest is 660g. want this for coral eaters: large angels, clown trigger, eel, harlequin tusk and others

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 68 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 63 27.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 49 21.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 45 19.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back