300 gallon display tank

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Figured I would share my 300 gallon display tank with a 180 gallon tank for my sump. I have it built in wall with 6 radions for lighting. Sorry for the poor picture.

OP
OP
Hausser

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know many of the acros name. I have 14 mini colonies. 1 mini colony is of superman tabling acro. The other 13 I don't know names. I have a green slimer frag and another frag of another sps. I have zoas, torches 1 hammer 4 Lobos. Fish wise I have 1 blue jaw trigger, 1 copperband, 1 anthia, 1 royal gamma, 5 zebra stripped fish that I don't know what the names are my wife bought them, 2 clowns , 2 sand sifting gobies and a couple other I don't know names. I am bad when it comes to name. I buy corals I like and don't care what they are called. I also have a big chalice that is growing like crazy. I have more and I am sure I am missing. My tank is newer roughly 6 months old but is doing good. The 3 island/ cravaice is nice because with my 4 MP40 I have flow going on all sides and my rock structures are only touching my over flows.

OP
OP
Hausser

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I just changed the aquascape to this from a different set up. I have to give credit to my LFS for helping me with the new set up. Believe it or not I have over 400 pounds of rock in the display.

Harse Designs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, we was thinking more like 250 300, whats the foot print of that 300 gallon.

Test led

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the scape man. Need to come over and ID those acros for you. Your local LFS did a great job helping you out;)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back