300 gallon display tank

Hausser

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
512
Reaction score
255
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Figured I would share my 300 gallon display tank with a 180 gallon tank for my sump. I have it built in wall with 6 radions for lighting. Sorry for the poor picture.
 
I don't know many of the acros name. I have 14 mini colonies. 1 mini colony is of superman tabling acro. The other 13 I don't know names. I have a green slimer frag and another frag of another sps. I have zoas, torches 1 hammer 4 Lobos. Fish wise I have 1 blue jaw trigger, 1 copperband, 1 anthia, 1 royal gamma, 5 zebra stripped fish that I don't know what the names are my wife bought them, 2 clowns , 2 sand sifting gobies and a couple other I don't know names. I am bad when it comes to name. I buy corals I like and don't care what they are called. I also have a big chalice that is growing like crazy. I have more and I am sure I am missing. My tank is newer roughly 6 months old but is doing good. The 3 island/ cravaice is nice because with my 4 MP40 I have flow going on all sides and my rock structures are only touching my over flows.
 
Thanks, I just changed the aquascape to this from a different set up. I have to give credit to my LFS for helping me with the new set up. Believe it or not I have over 400 pounds of rock in the display.
 
wow, we was thinking more like 250 300, whats the foot print of that 300 gallon.
 
Love the scape man. Need to come over and ID those acros for you. Your local LFS did a great job helping you out;)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new