300 gallon oasis build in AZ

I usually start a new thread for my new tanks but often I keep the old tank running for a bit afterwards.
 
Smokey Robinson GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show
 
09/05/26,,
Hii everyone. I will no longer be posting on this thread...
As you requested a new tank thread created for the new tank.
I am taking my coffee and new tank journey to the new thread..
See you all there...

Desert Oasis upgrade to 400 H20 volume-2026

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/desert-oasis-upgrade-to-400-h2o-volume-2026.1169497/
Can I suggest you put a link to this thread in the first post of your new thread to make it easier for people to find your old thread?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new