300 Gallon update

looking really nice. luv the paddlefin wrasse.
 
I think you need some more fish! But looks good, love the 300 size.
 
I think you need some more fish! But looks good, love the 300 size.
Lol that was an unexpected comment. I thought I had to many lol. What additions would you recommend?
 
I guess I just like a lot of fish! How about a blue throat trigger, I love mine!
 
Real nice tank and I love the aquascape! Similar to my 300. Just got a paddlefin too. Still in qurantine.
 
I was stupid to get a Blueheaded Wrasse— should have gotten a Paddlefin!! Loved the video. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new