300 to 375 gallon tanks??

120REEF

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am just starting to research an new build I am thinking of going 96x30x30 looking for opinions on glass tank builders I have found the size I want on glass cages and it seems like a really good price...Does anyone have any other recommendations I am in Iowa thank for the info in advance!!
 
Acrylic glass exhibits in Texas is a great company for custom tanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new