305 Gallon Peninsula Tank build

Clever use of the closets. Hope you don't have to crawl too much!
I dont have to crawl just bend over, I can always add a second skinny door to access the electric and plumbing if I need to
 
Yes, it was my inspiration, love Pure Reef and the two fantastic tanks up front, his are 8 ft tanks which were not practical for me and Jorge said the extra length caused him some flow issues initially
I go there every week. Jorge's tank is amazing I always look at it for 5-10 minutes each time I'm there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new