30G Frag Tank Setup - New

Reef Wahoo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of August 1, 2013..Here is my new setup. It is a 30 Gallon Frag Tank, with 2 small Hydor Koralia's, and the lighting is the R420R by Maxspect. Just added the live rock and sand yesterday also..Time to let it sit..
DSC_0056.jpg
DSC_0057.jpg
DSC_0058.jpg
Are damsels still the norm for cycling? What do you guys think? Trying new stuff, but I am out of the loop...
 
Looks awesome. Question though, that's the nano not the 420r isn't it? I think the smallest 420 has two clusters

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
Nice setup!! I need to get a tank like this one strictly for frags!! Keep the updates coming!!
 
ontop27, that is correct. It is the Nano. Does everything the same except no lightning. Love that it is automated, in my busy life, I need that!
 
Good to hear. My next tank is a rimless jbj 30 so it's good to know a can save a good bit and be able to get the nano

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
Nice set up!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new