30k Lokani Colony

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
2,277
Reaction score
2,773
Location
Mpls, MN
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Old school classic. Nice lavender with white/green polyps. I’m just out of room.

Pickup ONLY in Minneapolis MN
NO SHIPPING

IMG_0995.jpeg IMG_0994.jpeg
 
You should really frag out to try to get this gem in more hands :) I know I’d take a few frags myself. Not many around of it
You’re totally right. Just wish my local market wasn’t so fragmented. If I thought I could get 10 people to buy $20 frags I’d happily chop it up to spread the strain.
 
You’re totally right. Just wish my local market wasn’t so fragmented. If I thought I could get 10 people to buy $20 frags I’d happily chop it up to spread the strain.

I wish I could make that drive. I suspect you’re running t5 or halide? Led tanks just don’t keep this coral or a purple monster thriving long term without true full spectrum.
Now someone prove me wrong lol.
 
I wish I could make that drive. I suspect you’re running t5 or halide? Led tanks just don’t keep this coral or a purple monster thriving long term without true full spectrum.
Now someone prove me wrong lol.
Yep lives right under a coral plus bulb and I’m sure it would be happier under a Aquablue Special or 10k halide. Purples and pinks def happier under true full spectrum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new