32” sb reef light

Baker91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
43
Reaction score
22
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never used the sb reef lights before. Was wondering if the 32” would be enough light for sps on a 75 gallon if I cut the divider on the top out and euro braced it so there’s no dead spot. Could supplement later w some t5 if needed.
 
Ive had 2 versions of 32”SB and one will not cut it. Will light 34-35” of surface srea
 
I have a 45" Ultra on my 90 works pretty good and complete coverage on a 48" long tank.
 
I would not cut the braces.
 
I had the ultra which i loved (replaced by Orphek) and agree on good coverage
 
With the 75 being shallower though would the 32 work? I’m seeing some info on it but wanted y’all s opinion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new