32.5 gallon stocking

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have 1 occelaris clown, 2 nassarius snails, 3 margarita snails, 1 yw goby, 1 fire shrimp, and a zoa frag that is continuously growing.

I was planning on getting an anemone for the clownfish, a pistol shrimp for the goby, a blue green chromis, and then 1 or 2 tuxedo urchins to clean up.

does that sound like too much or is it fine?

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No sounds very reasonable, cleanup crew doesn’t normally count towards your load.
I would add anoth clown so you have a pair, just make sure it’s small so it’s not changed sex yet.

see how you go and I would maybe look to add another fish later if your parameters are ok.

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have 1 occelaris clown, 2 nassarius snails, 3 margarita snails, 1 yw goby, 1 fire shrimp, and a zoa frag that is continuously growing.

I was planning on getting an anemone for the clownfish, a pistol shrimp for the goby, a blue green chromis, and then 1 or 2 tuxedo urchins to clean up.

does that sound like too much or is it fine?
I have like 30-35 snails in my biocube 32 lol. I’ve only got two fish but one is a 2ft engineer goby. You should be fine with what you’ve listed

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 136 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back