32.5 saltwater stocking

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have a occelaris clownfish, yellow watchman goby, 2 nassarius snails, 3 margarita snails, a fire shrimp, and a Zoanthid frag that is continually growing. What other inverts/fish could i possibly get? I was looking at a pistol shrimp maybe for the goby, are they captive bred and could that go with the other shrimp?

One Reefing Boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
pistol shrimp is fine to get, just get ready for you to have a bajillion holes all around the tank.

depending on how big the clown is, you could get another one for them to pair up (not sure how to add a clown to a tank after you already have one -- most people will get them at the same time to pair up). You could get a firefish which are cool! Could also look into a Midas blenny (wouldn't get a Midas if you get a firefish though in a tank that small as they are both peaceful but sometimes the Midas will bully the firefish because they are similar shapes). Also look into a pair of Banggai cardinalfish? I know they like to school so you might need to either go 1 or 3+ -- not entirely sure how that works with them. Also could look into a royal gramma

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A cool one is a pink streaked wrasse. Heard they are fantastic. Firefish are beautiful. A royal gramma will work too

Back