Stocking ideas for 90L SPS reef tank

joblessdan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I'm looking for stocking ideas for my SPS reef tank in terms of fish My tank is 90L. My only preference is, I don't want an ocellaris clownfish.

At the moment, I have a watchman goby paired up with a pistol shrimp, two turbo snails and a skunk cleaner shrimp. I assume, I would only be able to add in around 2 more small fish to occupy the mid / upper part of my tank.

My corals currently include, lots of montipora, pocillopora and acropora of various colours.
 
Last edited:
Personally I like the look of having a few clown gobies in the tank, they are always out in the open perching on different corals. Striped cardinals are also chill, they just hover around in the middle of the tank all day.
 
Royal Gramma or Bi-polar Dotty Back.
Red Cardinals.
Neon Gobies.
Yellow Tail Damsels
Fire Fish.


Welcome to R2R 🪸
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new