32 bio cube powered placement

dakotanut

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
200
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is a good place to put my powerhead in my 32 gallon bio cube? I know not on the Intake side. Should it be pointed at the substrate or the front glass? Thanks.
 
Can we get a picture? Your aquascape factors heavily into the placement.
 
I can later tonite.
 
20180426_193209.jpg
Here you go. Sorry so late. I've been very busy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new