32 biocube

Jvf93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
168
Reaction score
73
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started the build 10/19! Upgraded to I tank inserts. I use a Ai NERO5 (a bit overkill). A lot of ups and downs with this guy. I lost my first set of fish to brook, my Helfrichi firefish :/ and a black storm pair. Deff still recommend dosing in a small cube. But enjoy the rollercoaster that is my 32g cube
 
Last edited:
Photos

CFD4F8CA-BB80-4CB7-A112-9A336898270D.jpeg E0A7F5E3-0C41-46B0-BDBB-7B9DAE4AC3E8.jpeg F5C68B67-2AD9-4759-979C-C5575D234F1D.jpeg
 
Looking good, The AIO Biocube(s) is very challenging but very rewarding when others get to see the results.
 
I’ve tweaked with it a good amount but it’s looking right now!
 
Is that a AI Nero 5 in your tank? If so how is it doing for flow in the cube?
 
Dude it is overkill for price to tank ratio but I just got my 65 and it’s going in there. The app makes it easily he most customizable power head. But I run it at 4-8% of its capacity. Bought it for torch but it was too strong at that spot. It comes on every so often for a couple minutes on wave mode. If you have right scape and sps I recommend
 
That is very nice, what is the power head you are using and do you find you cab adjust it enough so flow is not to high.
 
So I use a Nero 5 in the back and a basic hydor one on side. Nero is way too much I have it on for 5 min every hour at 4% lol. The hydro is hitting a piece of birds nest that is surprisingly growing and keeps my hellfire with random flow. I find myself fine tuning flow consistently for everything else around getting too much
 
So I use a Nero 5 in the back and a basic hydor one on side. Nero is way too much I have it on for 5 min every hour at 4% lol. The hydro is hitting a piece of birds nest that is surprisingly growing and keeps my hellfire with random flow. I find myself fine tuning flow consistently for everything else around getting too much

@Djluster
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new