32 Years Back Maybe

Well looks terrible I love it
Meet Frankentank ... :D ... yours looks great...;)
IMG_20211219_002450_912.jpg
IMG_20211219_002427_103.jpg
 
I did a little cleaning on the tank today playing with ideas in my mind so I was thinking maybe I will do a anemone tank only with this one and i am not to sure if i am going to need some sort of braising at the top I will ponder some more. I will have to do some more cleaning first and maybe go get some fresh salt water from the ocean I was also thinking of adding some filter boxes at the back or maybe 3 or 4 HOB filters at the back not sure yet still thinking.
20211231_111812.jpg
 
wow that actually looks great so many options :) what is the story attached to this tank, looks like it might need some duct tape.
i'll show you soon... :rolleyes:
i like the nem tank idea...:cool:
Happy New Year...:)
 
Yes we may collect coral and algae I can collect 10 kg of sea plants per day and live rock we can collect as well not allowed to collect certain protected stuff like feathered worms and parrot fish we have lots and lots of zoas as well so I might do up a tank with that.
Very cool tanks. Loving the anemone tank idea! Can you collect coral and macro algae also?
 
Well new day so i thought the ugly piece of plywood just is not going to work for me
20220101_071528.jpg
 
Time to select some goodies i think there is enough stuff in this spot maybe.

20220101_091040.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new