320 Gallon SPS Build

Grow out tank is genius. Lets you take your time and do it right. Best 1 year mark I've ever seen keep up the good work.
 
Dude that is absolutely stunning. Awesome tank bro!
And i thought i had a bad sps addiction:wink:
 
Put your sunglasses on!



Had some time at lunch today:


42620130001.JPG

42620130002.JPG

42620130003.JPG

42620130004.JPG

42620130005.JPG

42620130006.JPG

42620130007.JPG

42620130008.JPG

42620130009.JPG
 
This is so cool! I have a picture of this tank as my desktop image on my computer at work... Sometimes people come by and ask me "is that your tank?" hahaha you should see the look on my face.

I am still amazed I found this thread... and even more amazed at the tank itself!!! so much color, truly fantastic! One of my all time favorites!
 
Curious are u still running kalk and cal reactor? Tank has really grown in nicely. Can't wait to see it in another year. Def would love to see it one day in person.
 
Curious are u still running kalk and cal reactor? Tank has really grown in nicely. Can't wait to see it in another year. Def would love to see it one day in person.
Hey Thanks. Yes I burn through 16OZ bag of Pickling lime a month and have a steady effluent stream for the CARX just to keep my alk between 7 & 8. Furthermore the Kalk keeps the PH spot on and minimizes the nightly swing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new