32g biocube

Jvf93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
168
Reaction score
73
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thing has been a challenge and a half. Still kinda shocked everyone is thriving. I do hand dose daily in this small guy and it’s a pain in my but all the time. But today it’s worth it

FC9F1186-2B8B-46EE-B68B-2A85852054BA.jpeg 1CFE8FA2-4D46-4E50-909E-C7B1BE5FC1FB.jpeg BF539A0E-5184-4B8B-A481-8D20BAF658DA.jpeg
 
Nice start to the build thread. Can you tell us more about the system?
 
I use the intank media chamber in back as well as refugium. I have an ai Nero 5 powerhead( a bit overkill). Stock lights.... I know. I actually use my Hanna alk and cal daily to read my levels and adjust accordingly. I also dose my iodine mags strontiums. Etc weekly. Amino acid concentrate drops have been working better than accropower or fuel. Weekly water changes of 5g.
I currently have a pair of mochastorm clowns and a sail fin blenny who survived the brook outbreak.
currently building a 75g so I can finally enjoy the hobby and not have it be so tedious.
Will post more photos of this and start thread for 75!

FE98BF3F-AE1E-40B8-B037-A9D152DFCE42.jpeg
 
@Peace River little update for you guys on the tank! everyone is waiting to move over to the 75 build! Just waiting on my tunze ATO and one more hydra 32!

1555C0D4-2658-49E8-B6E8-733ECE74D0C8.jpeg 8DC37502-1EE1-432F-AA84-5E09C695AC81.jpeg CF3671C8-6E75-4609-8919-DC220081C2B9.jpeg
 
Good luck with the new build - 75g is a great size!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new