330 Tank thread.

Pink Lemonade

1000010115-jpg.3937521
 
Last edited:
This is RR Blue Flame this thing is nuts good grower and just beautiful. My pictures dont do it justice,,,or any of the corals really lol
I got it as a bonus in a battle box :)
1000010109.jpg
 
Last edited:
This thread is insane! I have no idea how I haven’t seen this yet.
Thanks man! Little bit of everything. You popped in right as I just did a photo dump. I do it from my phone then when I get my laptop I come back through and type. Most of are this stuff is from you :) My "where did you get that from the mother ship" Is baseball getting close to softball size its just getting bigger and bigger. My Rane BoBalloon is doing really well also, Ive already took a little frag of it. It came to me as a blue light in a battle box few months back.

Any idea what that yellow/orange bodied green polyped milli is ?
 
Last edited:
Thanks man! Little bit of everything. You popped in right as I just did a photo dump. I do it from my phone then when I get my laptop I come back through and type. Most of are frothis stuff is from you :) My "where did you get that from the mother ship" Is baseball getting close to softball size its just getting bigger and bigger. My Rane BoBalloon is doing really well also, Ive already took a little frag of it. It came to me as a blue light in a battle box few months back.

Any idea what that yellow/orange bodied green polyped milli is ?
I'm subscribed to it now so I'll get all the updates now:). and I love it

Millie could be my Thanksgiving Millie I had one called the Tiger Lily that fit that description, I've got a lot of random "sunset" types you know tough to pinpoint especially if it wasn't named when you got it.

Either way, it looks good man growth is next level
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new