34 gallon acrylic frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janina
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Janina

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Coventry, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting to lengthy process of cleaning my barn out from years of accumulated fish stuff. With three little kids, I had to give up the hobby years ago.

I'm starting easy with a
34 gallon acrylic frag tank 36" long by 17.5" wide by 12.5" tall.
$80
Located in Coventry CT.
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Btw, the bottom is brown because I never peeled off the brown paper that acrylic is covered with when you buy it. It's only on the outside bottom of the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new