35 Gallon Mixed Reef II

I feel like I had a pair a long time ago, but I really can't remember. I know they are a schooling fish. I really haven't had the time to reach out to anyone about more info on keeping them due to a incredibly busy college schedule.
 
I feel like I had a pair a long time ago, but I really can't remember. I know they are a schooling fish. I really haven't had the time to reach out to anyone about more info on keeping them due to a incredibly busy college schedule.

I went looking into this, and it was decided they aren't schooling fish, but will pair on occasion. I can post a link into that thread if you'd like to read for yourself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new