• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

350 Gallon Custom Reef Tank for Sale

ravi197699

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

I am selling my 1.5 years old 350 gallon custom reef tank. Dimensions of the tank is 48" Wide x 48" Deep x 32" High, This tank is 1 of its kind and it is build to last, Every corer of the tank is supported by 2" anodized aluminum angles, Bottom base of the glass is sitting on 3/4" Plywood which was sealed with epoxy and aluminum angle is screwed into the plywood from the bottom, Aluminum angles are covered with bolded ABS angles so aluminum angles are covered, Glass is 3/4" think and it is regular glass, It as custom overflow box which holds 30 gallons of water and I used this overflow fox to keep new live stock for acclimation so that they are ready for display tank and easy to catch, It have used 1 side of the overflow box for refugium to grow cheato. Possibilities to use this overflow box is endless. Inside the tank bottom pane of the glass is covered with ABS sheet and all the corners of the tank is covered with ABS, so no silicone on the inside of the tank is exposed to water or any of the critters, Overflow box has 3 2 inches holes, 2 emergency which never had to use and 1 in the middle is main drain which was fully open drain and you won't hear a thing. Tank is solid and sitting my back yard. I don't even want to mentions what this tank cost me as it does not matter as this point lol. Please send message if you have any question.

$800.00

Thank you,

Rav

Tank1.JPG

tank2.JPG

tank3.JPG

tank4.JPG

tank5.JPG

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back