• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

36” lighting bundle (LED + T5 + par meter)

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jones375

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
80
Reaction score
31
Location
CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Complete lighting package for 36” reef tank.
2 x SmatFarm 60w LED
1 x Aquatic life T5 hybrid 36”
1 x Vabira par meter

$400 shipped OBO. Located in 80007 for local pickup.
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2755.jpeg
IMG_2668.jpeg
 
Any chance you’d be willing to trade for some Colorado sunburst nems?
 
Sorry I don’t have a tank running anymore.
 
Understandable. Could you do $300 for just the T5 and the PAR meter?
 
T5 & Par Meter SOLD
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new