36 gallon bowfront progress

Don_Jorge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
246
Reaction score
162
Location
San antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its not much but I'm so proud of myself lately I had to share. I'm still not sure where to put the ric and the star polyps as well as the blasto, also disregard the diatom bloom I had to add a new piece of dry rock for the zoa colony, any advice is welcome ^_^
 

Attachments

  • VID_20210209_201050_15.mp4
    38.6 MB
Last edited:
Well the movie isn't loading for me, but the video pic looks really nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new