• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

360 gallon acrylic tank

Item Price
1600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
439
Location
Metro Detroit
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tossing around the the idea of selling the tank I was going to set up in my fishroom as it might be hard to get it in. 72”x36”x32 tall acrylic with overflow on the end . Tank only
I have a video of it full of water
$1600 and I will deliver it with in 2 hrs of my house in clinton township mi 48038
This tank New would cost over $8 k to have built
 
Tossing around the the idea of selling the tank I was going to set up in my fishroom as it might be hard to get it in. 72”x36”x32 tall acrylic with overflow on the end . Tank only
I have a video of it full of water
$1600 and I will deliver it with in 2 hrs of my house in clinton township mi 48038
This tank New would cost over $8 k to have built
Without seeing a pic, this is already a steal- WOW
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new