364 days

Lazys Coral House

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
923
Reaction score
590
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a pic similar perspective from 364 days ago. This is what 1 year of growth looks like. Got to love SPS. The builders of the Reef.


1/05/14


IMG_8264_zps8cb8f773.jpg



1/04/15


IMG_0546_zps5dde9216.jpg
 
Awesome. These threads always give me something to strive for!
 
I consistently get great colors, but man, I've never been able to get growth rates like that! Great looking tank.
 
Looks great! Whats your lighting specs?
 
Gorgeous! What a difference a year makes! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new