36bow to 74 collom

calvo15290

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
1,905
Reaction score
42
Location
nashville tn
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While staying stagnant in the hobby and being hectic the past 2 or 3 years i'm finally upgrading my 36 gallon bowfront to a 74 gallon tower(24x24x30). As of now it has been running for three weeks. I am getting married next weekend and will go on a two week honeymoon and I will be transfering everything after then. Unfortunately i do have some razor kelerpa and that rock will not make it into this tank. I'll show progressive pictures as it grows.
20190721_174046.jpeg
20190729_224837.jpeg
 
The new tank looks great. Plenty of time to worry about the transfer after the big event. CONGRATULATIONS!!
 
Despratly needed clean up crew with the odds stacked against me. With this being in the same room as a reptile tank and 2 windows so i got a small portion of clean up crew today and orderd more than enough from my lfs. Will be makeing a algie turf scrubber this weekend
20190924_212847.jpg
 
Excuse the algie. It's fatty Patty(the scoly on the right)'s last day in the tank. Leaning to a bowerbankii as a replacement but I'm open to suggestions

20191203_223948.jpg
 
Excuse the algie. It's fatty Patty(the scoly on the right)'s last day in the tank. Leaning to a bowerbankii as a replacement but I'm open to suggestions

20191203_223948.jpg
That scoly is massive!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new