36Lx18Wx18H

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is what I took out of DT a large rock covered in gsp sitting in secondary tank for time being maybe if anyone wants some I can trade or whatever. I also took out a rock with a bunch of the regular brown palythoas.
Im going to need to figure out how to remove them from a few of the other rocks in the DT still. they were cool for a while now they are just getting out of hand time to get those out and make room for more awesome zoas and shrooms and maybe a couple lps. idk yet.
20171014_120806.jpg
20171014_120759.jpg

@mckinleyw, quick question, since i am currently building a Frag Tank - how long did it tank this DT tank to cycle with that type of filter on this tank and what kind is it?

OP
OP
mckinleyw

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@mckinleyw, quick question, since i am currently building a Frag Tank - how long did it tank this DT tank to cycle with that type of filter on this tank and what kind is it?
I used cycled media in the hob filter. This seemed to work for a no fish tank. This tank was only a holding tank for corals i had to get out of my main dt.

OP
OP
mckinleyw

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarium has been shut down since end of 2018, due to personal issues. I have gotten reinfected with the saltwater aquarium bug, and my fiance is more gungho about it than I am... lol. I am researching any changes since i have gotten out and will create a new build thread when we decide which direction to go.

Back