36Lx18Wx18H

here is what I took out of DT a large rock covered in gsp sitting in secondary tank for time being maybe if anyone wants some I can trade or whatever. I also took out a rock with a bunch of the regular brown palythoas.
Im going to need to figure out how to remove them from a few of the other rocks in the DT still. they were cool for a while now they are just getting out of hand time to get those out and make room for more awesome zoas and shrooms and maybe a couple lps. idk yet.
20171014_120806.jpg
20171014_120759.jpg


@mckinleyw, quick question, since i am currently building a Frag Tank - how long did it tank this DT tank to cycle with that type of filter on this tank and what kind is it?
 
@mckinleyw, quick question, since i am currently building a Frag Tank - how long did it tank this DT tank to cycle with that type of filter on this tank and what kind is it?
I used cycled media in the hob filter. This seemed to work for a no fish tank. This tank was only a holding tank for corals i had to get out of my main dt.
 
Aquarium has been shut down since end of 2018, due to personal issues. I have gotten reinfected with the saltwater aquarium bug, and my fiance is more gungho about it than I am... lol. I am researching any changes since i have gotten out and will create a new build thread when we decide which direction to go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new