380/500 Gallon Build

large.IMG_0232.jpg.2a50abde8389e11302d644d134914f19.jpg


large.IMG_0240.jpg.d160b2832147a8a24ddc0d0951ceaefd.jpg


large.IMG_0247.jpg.b98378f553185b057244c231cb48a70a.jpg


large.IMG_0275.jpg.03182127b2984ecd6991121d08eabfe9.jpg
 
I did a treatment with Korallen-Zucht Coral Snow the other night. And now floss in a canister filter to try to remove some of the floating particles. There is a crap load of stuff floating around in there. The clearer I can get it the better.

a77ff84cd2565df8288f72ea9457d7fa.jpg


3f86812086fbf85e78aa89d9be87a762.jpg


9088d114f9a648e9dd21d60beb232c62.jpg


d8aae7b5f292e6d7b82e173cf77ef4e0.jpg
 
Here is a fishlist, I think I got them all

Yellow Tang X3
Hippo Tang
Unicorn Tang
Vlamingii Tang
Blone Naso Tang
Achilles Tang
Fowleri Tang
Yellow Eye Kole Tang
Purple Tang
Desjardini Sailfin Tang
Mata Tang
Moorish Idol x3
Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse
Female Swallowtail Angel
Male Watanabei Angle
Lamarcki Angel
Lawnmower Blenny
Starry Blenny
Marine Betta
Male Blue Throat Trigger
Bangai Cardinal
Maroon Clownfish X2
Skunk Clownfish X2

And the two idols on day number 8
 
First fish added six months ago. Three of the four are gone due to suicide jumps. Only lawnmower blenny left. They were all fish I saved from my 210 setup.

2993048ed9a15021bdf967dd462d8f62.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new