380/500 Gallon Build

Should be around 300 in there this morning.


gallery_1_1_37499.jpg



gallery_1_1_16701.jpg
 
Is it bouncey at all when you walk by? Just curious my tank will have a little more weight so really curious! Looks sweet
 
wow, I saw the pics on facebook the other day, nice finding the build thread! this is basically 2x my tank... I can only imagine how much fun it will be trying to work in the tank with how hard it is to reach things in my tank. This almost makes me want to get rid of my pool table to be able to put a similar size tank where the pool table sits... almost being the key word... lots of work involved in big tanks!
 
Very sweet build!
 
Yay!
 
Been up and running since last night. The drains are pretty noisy but it looks like I missed something. There are these small inserts that go inside that are supposed to reduce the noise a lot. I will put those in tonight.

[video]https://youtu.be/s3hOboO7bg8[/video]

[video=youtube;s3hOboO7bg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3hOboO7bg8&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The noise has dropped quite a bit and isn't too bad now. It's not silent but quite tolerable now.

[video]https://youtu.be/Ot6y-woRpO4[/video]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new