3d Printed Aquarium Parts Archive

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cool!
I'm thinking I'll just diy with Legos and egg crate...
I am a big fan of extruded PVC sheets to do stuff like that. can cut it with a razor or cnc and glue with pvc cement or CA glue.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a big fan of extruded PVC sheets to do stuff like that. can cut it with a razor or cnc and glue with pvc cement or CA glue.
Thank you!

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you!
I've made overflows and filter floss rollers out of it. Plug my buildpage down below...
sexy hot girl GIF

go ahead look; you know you want to...

kboogie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made this to allow me to use an inexpensive submersible pump with the Sulfur Reactor instead of buying a continuous-use dosing pump. It adapts the 1/2" opening on a DOMICA 80GPH pump to a 1/4" OD line used for Mur-lok and Joh Guest connectors (like what you have on an RO filter).

Pump Adaptor

TraydersAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

We are working on bringing back the "Master List" of 3D print files for the hobbyist and will be working on gathering links and data over the next few days. This will be a living document and things may change as we move along, but the intent is to provide a source for commonly used files for all our members to enjoy.

A couple of quick notes to get use started.

- If you have something you would like to include, please reply to this post or PM me and I will add it to the list. I can include your username if you would like in case anyone has any questions, etc.
- All included items will be for hobby/personal use only.
- If you have a commercial item you would like to include, you can contact revhtree to discuss options.
- If I post a link to an item and you own it and you do not want it included just PM me and I will remove it.
- I will try and categorize items to the best of my ability.
- This is for the community, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I will try to keep up with this thread as new items become available.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to getting this going again.

Boost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maintenance Items

Equipment Mount Items

Fragging Items

Pumps and Filtration

Controller Related Items

Tools

Misc.

Any good tweezers prints ?

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have tried all of those brands mentioned above, the problem with those brands is that they are imported, and do not use virgin material, but mix recycled material with virgin material to cut the cost.... thus cutting the quality of the material.

If you want high quality filament made in USA, check out Printedsolids.com

Not affiliated with them whatsoever,,,, I just love the quality they put out...

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have tried all of those brands mentioned above, the problem with those brands is that they are imported, and do not use virgin material, but mix recycled material with virgin material to cut the cost.... thus cutting the quality of the material.

If you want high quality filament made in USA, check out Printedsolids.com

Not affiliated with them whatsoever,,,, I just love the quality they put out...

Looks like they have been acquired by Prusa Research. Prusament filament is excellent but pricey

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks like they have been acquired by Prusa Research. Prusament filament is excellent but pricey
the jessie filament they have is pretty much the same quality as the prusament, but much less. I have used both, so my knowledge is based on my own experience of using both. I would not recommend the overture brand or amazon filament, they do not produce a quality part at all.....

Having a filament dryer and an enclosure for the printer are also key to producing high quality PETG parts.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back