• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3D printed time lapse phone holder

Cobystolz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
285
Reaction score
154
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3D printed phone holder. It was designed to take time lapse of the tank by hanging on the glass with suction cups. It can also be used to take time lapses from windows or anywhere else it can hang from or flat surfaces.
DECBE8D2-F979-4DFA-9F84-6D61B3E43EA1.jpeg
Top opening is 6/16 inches wide and 4 inches long. The front opening is to access the camera options while in the holder. I can make one bigger or smaller. As it is it can hold an iPhone seven without a cover. I am asking $20. I can also make some other stuff. I’m new to 3D printing but I would love to try making new stuff. 729B6BFE-0C9C-4433-BA9C-FF5D75D3A9AE.jpeg D3B25A7C-394A-4255-9556-0083326A78BB.jpeg
 
Here are some videos I took with it.


 
Nice idea thanks for the thread!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new