3D printing nem guard

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjuuss66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jjuuss66

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there i'm looking at adding a BTA to my tank but I wont do so without protecting my powerheads. I have a Jebao SOW 20 and a SOW 16 powerhead and I cannot find any physical nem guard out there. I would rather use something 3d printed vs using a cloth or fabric or sponge as I don't want to have to clean it out all the time.

So what i'm looking for is someone that can possibly 3d print a cage to cover my powerheads as all my coral are super happy with the flow they have and I don't want to change anything and tick off my tank. If I can't get a nem guard printed i'm stuck with the $800 option and getting 2 mp40's with nem guards which is the expensive route but is an option none the less.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new