3g Volcano Reef

C0C1AA6F-38F2-4B31-BC17-D0942C14D26A.gif
 
Wow that looks amazing. Okay so dosent look like you give the sps direct flow got it. I think I'ma move some things around lol.
They still get pretty strong if not direct flow because the tank is so small.
 
Wow super cool nano!
 
New FTS
 

Attachments

  • 7255293E-5350-4825-8832-D61A06FBDA4C.jpeg
    7255293E-5350-4825-8832-D61A06FBDA4C.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 27
  • FBF41F61-7DBE-44A1-AA91-5039D5E68E2B.jpeg
    FBF41F61-7DBE-44A1-AA91-5039D5E68E2B.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 8CA0EEEF-A4F8-4E80-A8A2-394F039265D3.jpeg
    8CA0EEEF-A4F8-4E80-A8A2-394F039265D3.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 23

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new