• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3x Radion XR15 Pro G5 w/ diffusers and RMS

Item Price
$1050 or $375 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefin' Alaska

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have 3 Radion XR15’s, with diffusers and RMS arms. All in good shape. One was a warranty replacement back in March, one was purchased in April, and the other is about 14 months old.

Would like to sell all of it for $1050 or $375 each. Would be willing to work out a deal for a Kessil A9X.

I live in Alaska, will flat rate anywhere. We can figure out shipping. (Flat rate is about $25 a box).

Last edited:

shiny_mew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 3 Radion XR15’s, with diffusers and RMS arms. All in good shape. One was a warranty replacement back in March, one was purchased in April, and the other is about 14 months old.

Would like to sell all of it for $1050 or $375 each. Would be willing to work out a deal for a Kessil A9X.

I live in Alaska, will flat rate anywhere. We can figure out shipping. (Flat rate is about $25 a box).
Hi,

Could you let me know the payment method you receive for this, as well as if there's an email to contact you?

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 56 31.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 47 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 37 20.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 21.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back