• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3x Smat Farm G5's

Item Price
70$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Messages
5,494
Reaction score
7,918
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3x total smat farm G5 light(s), 70$ each or 150$ for all 3 for local pickup. Will ship on your dime, USPS priority. Comes as pictured, light, power adapter and mount. Used for approx 18 months at medium power. I believe I have 3x remotes, will need to hunt for them. 1st two photos are of light, last three reflect price and specifications. Any questions post up or PM me.

Located in So. Cal (Long Beach area)

IMG20240218045926.jpg
IMG20240218045944.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-18-10-16-26-81_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-18-10-12-38-94_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-18-10-12-50-34_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new