OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, taking a risk with this but if I can get these pesky Asterina stars out of the tank I’ll be able to hopefully add more LPS.
So I decided to get a 5th shrimp today which is now a Harlequin Shrimp. Fingers crossed she doesn’t go in and become food.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, taking a risk with this but if I can get these pesky Asterina stars out of the tank I’ll be able to hopefully add more LPS.
So I decided to get a 5th shrimp today which is now a Harlequin Shrimp. Fingers crossed she doesn’t go in and become food.
Pray Game Show GIF by ABC Network

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently in drip, I can’t be the only one who thinks they look like rabbits of the ocean.
IMG_6257.jpeg
She hit the tank an hour or two ago and funniest thing, we talk about personable fish but that naoko I have is next level personable, he went right into the bucket just for the hell of it! The shrimp was out and he was in it instantly.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She hit the tank an hour or two ago and funniest thing, we talk about personable fish but that naoko I have is next level personable, he went right into the bucket just for the hell of it! The shrimp was out and he was in it instantly.
Tell me how it goes. I must have pulled out a few hundreds in the last couple weeks and yet there still seems to be plenty of asterinas

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell me how it goes. I must have pulled out a few hundreds in the last couple weeks and yet there still seems to be plenty of asterinas
I had the same situation, it’s now at a point they’re taking out LPS so they’ve got to go. Fingers crossed this works as she was only nipped by the clown and CBB. The two Halis are in the sand so haven’t met the bunny yet.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, here’s the glass this morning and there’s Atleast 100 visible on the rocks still. How long do you think she’ll take to make even just a dent in this population…
IMG_6262.jpeg

And of course, the Harlequin Shrimp.
IMG_6263.jpeg

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, here’s the glass this morning and there’s Atleast 100 visible on the rocks still. How long do you think she’ll take to make even just a dent in this population…
IMG_6262.jpeg

And of course, the Harlequin Shrimp.
IMG_6263.jpeg
Wow that’s a lot. Is this the tank with the chloroptasauris?

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that’s a lot. Is this the tank with the chloroptasauris?
Yup!
This tank has all the big boy wrasses and this week she’ll get a nice final couple of wrasse ;)

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious how your rabbit does. My lfs occasionally gets these in. However, I am not sure I can trust the chrysus, or the babi fir that matter.
Nobody messes with the rabbit and every rabbit I’ve had in the LFS has gone in without issues (the only issue I’ve had was a black tang going for a Uspi).

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve tried my hardest to convince him but so far nope.
He should get one of those Green Dragon Acros and let it grow then it could be a Dragon Forest :)

who am I to talk though, my thread is Lost in Wrasses and only have one :face-with-spiral-eyes::grinning-face-with-sweat:

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green Dragon Acros
Now that I need.
I have a ‘Dragon’ (Carduus) colony in the nano so hopefully I can get a few quick growing frags from it to throw into this.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 28.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 20.8%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 21 11.8%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 62 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back